Here at CHANNON’S we’ve completed hundreds of successful projects for companies of all shapes and sizes. We’ve done everything from refitting the Bar and Kitchen of a local pub up to million dollar projects for National Consortiums. We’ve put new kitchens and staff restaurants into Australia’s biggest businesses and best-known high street restaurant chains, installed state of the art Beer and Refrigeration Systems to Pubs and Clubs, made custom built refrigeration, display and preparation units for some of the country’s leading Companies & businesses and designed many a new concept within our Research & Development Division.
Companies, Businesses and Organisations from all walks of life use our expertise. and whilst our work has graced some of the most prestigious buildings and locations, we’re just as at home in independent cafés and the local coffee shop – The Service, Support and the results are equally as good and important.
Every contract that has been placed with us will have a dedicated Project Manager, who will take overall responsibility of the project from its onset to hand over. This responsibility includes:
- Project Co-Ordination, with relation to liaising with the trade and resolving any drawing issues.
- Management, advice and support on the latest Health, Safety and Food Safety Regulations.
- We have our own approved internal Health and Safety and Quality Policies to ensure that any installations meet all related certification and legislation.
- Management of Installation and Commissioning using our licensed Team members and Engineers to Australian Standards.
- Technical advice for all service-related issues.
It’s a total project management approach, delivering outstanding design and functionality on time and in budget.